Work For Us: Lead, Learn and Keep Learning.
The question you should ask is, "Why not work for JMA IT?"
Whether you're working on-site at a JMA IT office or at our
customers venue, you'll find that JMA IT has an open and inclusive
culture with real people who are career-minded and always
interested in sharing the next big idea.
That's who we want-professionals who want to make their mark
with a company that is growing so much faster than our competition
that we literally sometimes can't remember who they are.
Everyone who works at JMA IT has an opportunity to lead, learn
and keep learning. Plus, we like to have fun, so all of this
translates into a pretty good deal for you and your customers,
don't you think?
Check out our list of current job openings and join the JMA IT
- Senior Network Engineer, Routing/Switching
Provide expert level "forward-looking" technical
services to optimize network reliability and performance for
- Evaluate the customer's network for performance, scalability,
and security and provides creative recommendations to network
configurations and topologies to improve operational performance
and identify/mitigate major risk areas.
- Apply strategic technical expertise and understanding to
resolve significant and unique network design problems with the
customer's current network architecture.
- Partner with the customer's network support team to create and
executes a long term network plan with the customer.
- Execute short-term projects such as recommendation and
implementation of new Juniper software and hardware features in the
- Train the customer's design, implementation and support
personnel to configure and operate the Juniper Networks
- Understand the customer's organizational structure and become
familiar with the customer's network implementation and support
processes and procedures.
- Carry out testing of new features and functionality required by
the customer in a laboratory environment and to implement and
verify that they are operating correctly in the live network.
- Support ongoing efforts in defining best practice policies for
Juniper product applications used by Customer.
- Strong problem solving skills, applicable to large and complex
- Strong customer management and customer service skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience with Juniper T-Series, MX-Series, M-Series, and
- Experience with the following protocols: BGP, OSPF, ISIS, RSVP,
LDP, and PIM.
- Juniper certifications are a plus.
- Network Security Engineer
Secures enterprise information by determining
security requirements; planning, implementing, and testing security
systems; preparing security standards, policies, and
- Determines security requirements by evaluating business
strategies and requirements; researching information security
standards; conducting system security and vulnerability analyses
and risk assessments; studying architecture/platform; identifying
integration issues; preparing cost estimates.
- Plans security systems by evaluating network and security
technologies; developing requirements for local area networks
(LANs), wide area networks (WANs), virtual private networks (VPNs),
routers, firewalls, and related security and network devices;
designs public key infrastructures (PKIs), including use of
certification authorities (CAs) and digital signatures as well as
hardware and software; adhering to industry standards.
- Implements security systems by specifying intrusion detection
methodologies and equipment; directing equipment and software
installation and calibration; preparing preventive and reactive
measures; creating, transmitting, and maintaining keys; providing
technical support; completing documentation.
- Verifies security systems by developing and implementing test
- Maintains security by monitoring and ensuring compliance to
standards, policies, and procedures; conducting incident response
analyses; developing and conducting training programs.
- Upgrades security systems by monitoring security environment;
identifying security gaps; evaluating and implementing
- Prepares system security reports by collecting, analyzing, and
summarizing data and trends. Updates job knowledge by tracking and
understanding emerging security practices and standards;
participating in educational opportunities; reading professional
publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting
ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring
opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Network Security
- Network Protocols
- Network Design and Implementation
- Network Hardware Configuration
- Conceptual Skills
- Strategic Planning
- Analyzing Information
- Functional and Technical Skills
- Hardware Engineering Fundamentals
- Information Security Policies
- Senior SharePoint Developer
Work as part of a team supporting the
architecture, planning, development and deployment of SharePoint
- Interacts with government and Project Management to define and
translate requirements into detailed design documents in response
to business requirements. Will be responsible for full life-cycle
software development, data modeling, and system testing. Good
technical writing skills and ability to adequately communicate and
document all work performed.
- Requires Secret Clearance or eligibility to be granted a Secret
Clearance. Work experience in Army or other DOD environment highly
desirable. MS SharePoint Development Certification required. Sec+
- Requires Bachelor's degree from an accredited college in a
related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education,
with 5 years or more of professional experience with focus on
designing and deploying SharePoint solutions.
- Experience with Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2010
platform. 5 Years' experience with Windows SharePoint Services
Development, Customization and Configuration of Web Parts, KPI's,
Master Pages, Active Directory Integration, Templates, and Site
Definitions. Ability to design workflows, business processes,
business intelligence, content types, collaboration, site
collections, migration, taxonomy, and knowledge centers. Knowledge
of configuration principles for Indexing, Web, Search, and
experience building SharePoint dashboards.
- Visual Studio 2008/2010
- .Net Framework 3.5/4.0
- BI (Business Intelligence)
- SharePoint Web Services
- WCF (Windows Communication Foundation).
- CSS (Cascading Style Sheets)
- Master Pages, & Themes
- Silverlight 3.0
- Microsoft Expression Studio 4.0
- SharePoint Workflows
Staffing. Short- and Long-Term Assignments.
At JMA IT we strive to be the number one staffing provider for
all our vendors. We collaborate with you to understand your
desires. We enable you to gain greater control over your
labor cost by quickly adjusting the size of your work force in
response to changing market conditions.
With our vast staffing resources and stringent recruiting
process, we will find the right talent to fill your short- or
- JMA Staffing
View the JMA Staffing Website to learn about all
our available staffing opportunities